poet shire

poetry blog.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

o thou which burneth


Har Har MAHADEV, thista song for prsadam .... a few memories from college days

o thou,which standeth there nd lurketh,
n waiteth for the best moment,
wen i had u lit up,n u take over me,
u burn n go straight into my head,
making a fog over all my desires,
making me hard to see,


o thou which hasten not,
to fill me with pleasures,
with a moment of delight,ever blissful
doseth thou knoweth ,
what  ye maketh out of me,


thy smog that resth in my head,
gives me a blissful sight,
almost astounding,nd goeth down the heart,
which seeketh not the power,
that thou taketh away from me.


thou evil is all i lust for,
ur desire groweth each time,
as it penetrates nd precipitaes there,
to leave an unending thirst,that,
i lounge for thee more n more,
as thee becometh standing stick for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

ads