poet shire

poetry blog.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

ThE SiZE Of a Zer'0'

IDLE MIND IS DEVIL'S HOME..... Stagnant days in home :(

What is the size of a zero?
To be conqueror or a hero,
What is zenith of inceptions?
To lie in burdens, and sleep with snores..
Sophisticate the life and entangle the lace,
What is the giant of powers?
To create another source, of troubles??
Imagine u die as zero,
No inceptions no sophistications just complications, just interrogation,
 just rendering submission to wizard of sleep
To cry for nothing and to have nothing,
The mercy speaks please let me sleep,
Please don’t disturb, coz I’m just a zero,
Most popular zero,
Been living a life of zero,
Zero zero  zero, to hell with zero,
Multiply me with zero,
Subtract me to zero,
lemme die and die as a zero,
Do me a favour reduce me to zero,

No comments:

Post a Comment

ads